BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Articles & Essays

9/11 pre-knowledge in Hollywood

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Phoenix
Moderators

9/11 pre-knowledge in Hollywood

I have a lot of information regarding the problems with the official explanation given in the 9/11 commission report, but I have recently come across some other very troubling information showing in Hollywood movies and shows eluding to something happening on 9/11.

The 1990 film Gremlins 2 has news channels asking a cop a question, guess what is on their mics?

The Matrix is rife with 9/11 messages and illuminati symbolism. The Red Pill refers to being illuminated and initiated into the Red lodge 33rd degree masonry, while the blue pill is to stay uninformed in the blue lodge.

Terminator 2 has the chase sequence with the semi chasing the motorcycle in the water path, as they enter 2 corridors (2 towers?) the semi hits the divider and it says "Caution 9' 11".

Go to http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com/2008/09/911-symbolism-in-hollywood.html

What's this information tell us? Well, in the least, someone knew something was going to happen on 9/11. That the twin towers seems prominent in the Simpson episode.

There was a very odd pilot in March of 01 that used the same senerio as what happened on 9/11.

Let's see we know:

Norad stood down, no planes took off to defend our nation
building 7 reported on bbc to have collapsed 20 minutes before it happened
Hundreds of architects and engineers show the bldgs did not collapse but exploded.

To see what the architects are saying watch either this movie or powerpoint presentation:

site http://www.ae911truth.org/

video http://www.ae911truth.org/flashmov11.htm

power point http://www.ae911truth.net/ppt_web/slideshow.php

So, the official story is a lie. Who benefited from this lie? Americans have lost more liberties, a million Iraqis are dead, thousands of soldiers are dead, billions have been paid to the military complex, our economy is in tatters, and we do nothing.

The next false flag event will be much worse than 9/11 and I guarantee you they will scare the population into giving up their guns, begging for government help, and crush whatever is left of the constitution. I am glad this is not ultimately a physical war, but a spiritual one, because I do believe that ultimately the dark forces in the shadows of power cannot win. They will ultimately find out they were deceived and will die.

Post Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:37 am 
melons
Site Admin

((((((((((Pho))))))))))))

Just a quick query because I haven't acutally read all the links you provided yet Shocked ....but...

....isn't 911 also the number you dial for emergency services?

So, couldn't some of these pre 9/11 films you referenced actually be innocuous references to the emergency services dial number for your country?

I'll try and jot some other thoughts later and read from the links you provided too.

Thanks for posting this interesting topic....albeit a very sad one for those who were affected by this tragedy.

luv'n'hugs,

Mel

Post Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:52 am 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: