BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Coming Out....

I'm new here...

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
clementine

I'm new here...

Okay I'm new to this board, but I came here in search of two answers to two questions I have.

I first want to say that, sadly, I'm not a lesbian, but bi...here's my story...

I'm 17 and a high school senior. Last year, I liked this guy. He knew I liked him, but I don't think he liked me because he never did anything about it. Then he went out with this girl. He must have told her that I liked him, she started talking to me, and being really bitchy, telling me to stay away from her bf. I didn't even talk to him at the time. That went on for a while, even after they broke up. A few months later though, she tried to be nice to me, wanting to be friends. So we became friends pretty quickly. A few weeks or so after she started being nice, she told me she was bi. It kind of freaked me out at the time, but I guess that made me think because a month or so later I started to realize that I liked her. Once that settled in my head for a while (like for, 6 months) I decided to tell her. Actually, I got drunk and told her. But I admit, I knew I would tell her when I got drunk. Anyways, she was nice about it, she wrote me a pretty nice letter saying how she really values me as a friend and whatnot, but that she has feelings for this other guy that she recently told that she liked him and he likes her too. She did say "maybe if he werent in the picture, itd be different" and I asked her about that and she told me "well, its a possibility, but im pretty in with this guy i like" Which sucks, cuz now I think I have a chance eventually. Like 2 weeks later they hooked up, and then a week after that they started dating. 2 months later theyre still dating. So i don't know what to do about her. I really like her and I feel so helpless just waiting for them to break up. And it awful that I am waiting for that.

My other question: I'm going to be going to college and living in a dorm. Do I tell my roommate that I'm bi? I feel like I should be honest with her from the beginning because I want to be friends with my roommate, but I don't want to freak her out. Like, what if she's homophobic or thinks im gonna make a move on her?

Post Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:48 am 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: