BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Articles & Essays

do you feel that sex HAS to play major in a relationship?
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Phoenix
Moderators

removed

Last edited by Phoenix on Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:35 am 
Khaleesi
Moderators

Phoenix,

Be ready later, I have something planned.

Khaleesi

Never start a row in public when it can be settled politely in private. ~My Father~

Post Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:05 pm 
Phoenix
Moderators

Mmmmmmm, i just love Your plans baby!

phoenix

Post Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:54 pm 
Pumpkin

Okay here is my two cents. I left a relationship of 7 years a little over a year ago simply because I was not attracted to her sexually. I am 40 and really could not fathom the idea of not ever having good sex again. So I had to leave. Leading up to that break up I went to counselling. I was told that sex constitutes about 5% of a relationship. Not much right. However if that 5% is on your mind 90% of the time than it becomes a problem. I loved my partner dearly and it was so difficult to leave her but I did. Have had my share of sex since then but now I am single and lonely as hell. Still holding out for the right girl. I hope one day I can have it all. For now I would rather have nothing if I can't have everything I want in a relationship.

Just my opinion.

Post Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:54 pm 
luvinmomofone1

quote:
Originally posted by Eilidh:
*adding my name to the yes-of-course-it's-possible list*

I come from a slightly different perspective than the women who have already answered here in that I am actually asexual and have always been so. (And yes, I am completely healthy.) I may not have any "experience" for comparison, but I don't feel like I'm missing anything. My ideal relationship would be with a woman for whom sex played no role -- another asexual lesbian, perhaps. However, I still think that even in sexual relationships, the act of sex is only one part of the relationship; communication, honesty, and openness are also very important.

a agree now tha i have researced it and wiht my knowledge i acknowledge that i think i am asexual also, i go to AVEN and post alot and read alot and know more than i did when i first made this post...got that was like a year ago ro someething

Post Sun May 11, 2008 2:48 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Eilidh
Moderators

quote:
Originally posted by luvinmomofone1:
a agree now tha i have researced it and wiht my knowledge i acknowledge that i think i am asexual also, i go to AVEN and post alot and read alot and know more than i did when i first made this post...got that was like a year ago ro someething

Nah, it just feels like a year. It's funny how life-altering experiences can shift time like that Wink

~Eilidh

Post Tue May 13, 2008 5:46 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: