BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Movies, Television and Film stars

Fancying actresses on television

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
LCB

Fancying actresses on television

Just like straight women whether single, in a relationship or married fancy male actors, I sometimes fancy actresses on television. Anyone else? Despite pledging my undyinglover to my best friend whom I love so much though I accept she loves her boyfriend, I found myself fancying Dr May Wright in EastEnders a little. She is one of my favourite charecters and I am absolutely loving the storyline she's in at the moment but I find Amanda Drew as May Wright rather aesthetically attractive. I fancied kate mitchel in EastEnders a litle once too and in real lifehave had crushes on my Year 5 form tutor, year 7 form tutor, my stepmother and my current psychology teacher though that's now wearing off a little. All of them do in months. So, anyone else fasncy any stage, film or television actresses?

Post Tue May 15, 2007 5:49 pm 
smart_cookie

I think the new detective on Law And Order is seriously hot.

ok ok....guilty pleasure time...on Lifetime for a while there was this ad for bras in half sizes with this soooooooooo sexy brunette dancing in her underwear to Sly & the Family Stone's "Thank You 4 Lettin' Me Be Mice Elf Again". God. EVERYTHING came to a grinding halt at my house every time that ad came on, as I stopped to drool and gawk.

There's also another ad where this SUV and a motorcycle go tearing through the desert and swing up next to each other. A guy (zzzzz) gets out of the SUV, and the motorcycle rider gets off and removes her helmet, shaking out her long dark hair. They walk toward each other and toss each other the keys. As she walks by him in her leathers, she goes "can ya handle it?" Omg. So tuff. Swoon.

Arrow

Cookie

Post Sun May 27, 2007 11:40 am 
dingo

the woman in the lead role of "bones". i think she looks great and i love the character's personality.

Post Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:10 pm 
Mairi Galt

Jeri Ryan plays the Borg "7" on Star Trek Voyager. I love her characters attitude
and yes I watch all the episodes I can no matter how many times I have seen them.

Post Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:20 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Beyonce Welch

Fancy

Holland Taylor who is on the " L Word " and many other TV programs . Arrow Katrina - Sapphic Woman

A day without makeup is equal to a day in purgatory

Dangerous when blonde

Post Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:58 am 
dingo

gotta be the one that plays the lead in bones. she is beautiful and i also love her personality in the show. second choice would be lucy lawless. and a close second at that. i love the eyes they both have.

Post Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:07 pm 
Lilium Corsica

I kinda like Alison King (from Corrie) and I really like the character Gwen, from Torchwood. Arrow

Post Sat Apr 19, 2008 8:39 am 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: