BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Webs

Sex or Love???

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Anya

Sex or Love???

I started a dating website strictly for same sex relations! It will be up at the end of this month! I wanted opinions of what you think I should add! Alot of people said I need to make it a adult site where you can upload naked pics and others say they would love it clean! what do you think?
Anya xoxoxo

Post Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:22 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
seventh shot

Maybe compromise? Personally, I think a woman is far sexier with just panties, or maybe a little camisole with her nipples poking at the fabric, than if they took it all off and spread for the camera like Martha Stewart's Thanksgiving dinner. Razz

Also, bear in mind that most sponsors won't touch adult-rated sites. Unless you want your meet-n-greet drowned in lewd sponsor bars and scaring away the sort of women who find that exploitation frightening and offensive, I'd suggest running a clean site. Smile

It's not important until you're not getting any.

Post Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:34 pm 
Anya

That makes sense lol I agree with you, I was thinking that in your profile you can choose to let others see your "private photos" otherwise keep it clean. Also if you really want want ever happens in your webcam is up to you Wink

Post Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:42 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
sj

I agree with the others keep it clean, people can always choose to send pics of themselves to whoever they choose too. I also think a woman looks far sexier when partially clothed than baring all and I think it would put some woman off the site, especially those who could otherwise benefit from internet dating and maybe to shy to go to clubs, parties etc cos they haven't had chance to come to terms with their sexuality.

I was very fortunate in that my partner and I had known each other for years before we realised we had feelings towards each other and began our relationship which is really wonderful and she is the love of my life, before that I was totally confused about my sexually but would have been far too shy to approach sites with women baring all.

Post Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:56 am 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: