BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Help Tips and Forum Issues....

Gallery

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Aphrodite

Gallery

I am wanting to delete some of the pics that I have in the gallery to make room for more recent ones. However...I seem to be unable to find them. My computer erased all the old pics so I wanted to put them back on my computer then delete them and only have the recent. I am deleting both my profile pics. MistressHaven and Aphrodite. The picture I have from when I was a Dom under Mistresshavens profile I want transfered to Aphrodite's gallery. I figured I would just put it on my computer, delete it then put it in my gallery.

If you cant tell I am having a hard time finding the old ones so...any ideas on what I am doing wrong?

Thanks,
Aph

Post Sat Dec 22, 2007 7:58 pm 
Hawaiian

Hey Aph,

The gallery has been re-organized a little. Your pictures are probably just way back in the stacks. To find the pictures you have posted, use the search function (on the right, right under the ads) and enter each of your profiles separately.

You can't delete your own pictures from the gallery as far as I know. Find the links that you would like deleted and send those links to me via PM. Make sure you save those pics to your hard drive before you send the list along.

As for consolidating your two profiles, I can't do it. What you could do is save your Mistresshaven's pics to your HD, and then upload them again as Aph, as you suggest.

Hope this helps,
~Hawn

Post Sat Dec 22, 2007 10:25 pm 
Aphrodite

That helps. Thanks babe. I don't really want to consolidate the two profiles. Depending on the poems, I will probably use Mistress Haven again but my pics are all going on Aphrodite.

I can find the pics but they don't seem to exist. There is no picture with them just a name. I play with it a little more and see if I can put them on my hard drive. If not I will just send you the links so that at least they are not taking up space.

Thanks again, love.

Aph

Post Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:01 pm 
Hawaiian

Aloha Aph,

Real just reminded me that during our last upgrade, some gallery pictures disappeared. The comments on your pictures seem to be there, but the link to the picture is broken.

Sorry about that. If you'd still like stuff deleted tho', just send the link along.

~Hawn

Post Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:30 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: