BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Books and Story Writers

Off the top of my head. I don't know if I should keep going.

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
baby_dyke86

Off the top of my head. I don't know if I should keep going.

It was only a matter of time, wasn't it? I mean, think about this logically. We worked in the same place for 3 years and then some. Side by side. Joking, chatting, talking about everything. Never talking outside of work, because that would have broken the rules of lust. It had to be hidden. I had to admire from afar. Her curves, her short hair, her long fingers, the shape of her lips, and the way her eyes lit up when I made her laugh. The tension between us was always there. It was too strong to be ignored. I remember when I had asked her for help. I couldn't figure out this computer program for the life of me. I sat in my chair and she walked and leaned down behind me. Her arm reached around me and took hold of the mouse. Her head was almost resting on my shoulder and I could feel her breath and her smile against my neck. She was whispering what to do. I almost think she knew she was seducing me. ALMOST. That's what was great about her. She did things, but didn't know she did them. She didn't know her breasts would brush against my back as she slid around me to get to her cubicle. She didn't know her her hand lightly pushing my shoulder as I poked fun of her sent chills up and down my spine. That's why when it happened, I wasn't surprise. I knew that someday it would happen. It could have been one of those things that she didn't know she was doing. Or she could have known EXACTLY what she was doing. She could have known for three or more years what she was doing. That leads me to what I said to begin with. It was only a matter of time...wasn't it?

To be continued...maybe...

Post Fri Nov 18, 2005 3:12 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  
SWAY

MAYBE? You have to continue. For your beloved STRAPS?

I like it B, really, its written very well!

Hugs,
SWAY

Post Fri Nov 18, 2005 11:59 am 
Smileinsp

Exclamation

Please continue, Enjoying the story

Post Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:04 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: