BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Books and Story Writers

Drag King Dreams

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
lostgrl913

Drag King Dreams

i just got this book on friday night and Finished it quickly. i couldnt put it down. i am now chafing to read Stone butch blues. Leslie is a talented writer and her charters no matter the age come accross what ever age you relate to. i so identifyed with the main charters thoughts and feelings. that makes it a good book to me.
so i sugguest getting this book and if anyone has a copy of stone butch blues that they would be willing to part with let me know.

Lost

PS. i am reading this a second time already!!!
and people are life
if i keep my eyes closed
i'll be open to strife
-Ferron STAND UP

Post Thu Nov 16, 2006 3:10 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
bleu

Hi lostgrl,

I agree, Leslie Feinberg is MUST read material.

When my partner are together we read to each other and Stone Butch Blues was the first one we read together, even though I had read it years ago... she had not ever heard of it and it was fabulous to read it with her.

I feel so strongly about Leslie's novel that I will happily send you a copy of Stone Butch Blues... If you like you can go to Amazon and set up a "wish list" I can go on that wish list and send it to you - you do not have to reveal any private info to me to do this.

Anyone else who would like one just let me know... I admire Leslie as she has truly inspired me to write and would love to actively support her in spreading her work.

Arrow ~bleu

Post Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:43 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: