BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Parenting

i want us to start having children but she doesn't

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
BabykaTbo

i want us to start having children but she doesn't

My g/f and i are both of same age and turning 25 this year we are very interested in the artificial insermination and having twins all at once instead of adopting well the thing is when we meet i told her of this and she was like thumbs - up for it.

It is not like i want us to have children now but i wanted it to be late next year now the problem is that she doesn't want to even talk about it anymore, you see ladies she is a contract worker and her contract is ending in two months time. i just wanted us to start going to do check ups at the gyne that's all but now i am even scared to raise the issue up because she just doesn't want to hear about it and my feelings are suppressed but i sense that she feels like i am pressurising her which i dont want to do at all.

can you ladies please help me, ok i understand that she doesn't want us to struggle with the finances but my feeling on this keeps growing with each second i just need us to take the first step into this not stand back and wait i am not sure how long does she want us to wait.
i am even scared that i am getting too old to bear children.

babykat Exclamation

Post Wed Feb 21, 2007 12:27 pm 
combatbaby

My aunt is 40 and she's had two kids in the past three years Smile thus, you're so not getting too old to have children. Rather a lot of women want to wait until they are in their late 20's/early 30's it seems. I don't know exactly how you should adress the issue to her, but I just wanted to mention that you're definitely not getting too old to have kids. You're still plenty young. Exclamation

>>cb<<

Post Wed Feb 21, 2007 4:03 pm 
Ebby

i totally sympathise with you

babys can be such a strugle at times and your relationship with your girlfriend and finaces can come under threat

me and my girlfriend are gonna have kids when were older,im glad she wants them because ive always dreamt of having one.justt understand it from your girlfriends side,it could be a really good reason .

and dont worry,im sure talking will sort it out

Post Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:08 am 
BabykaTbo

combat,

your aunt is one of those fortunate ladies with super fresh eggs but i am not sure whether i fall in that category anyway. thank for the compliment i thought that i was getting rather old too quickly you know Laughing .

i just blurted it out to her because it was getting on my nerves and she said that we can go for a gyne's check up at least for me that is one step to the right direction and for now that is quite sufficient.

babykat Exclamation

Post Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:01 am 
BabykaTbo

((((welcome to mel's ebby)))))

i am trying to understand her side and i think that i will wait at least for three years but it's going to be so hard just waiting i don't want to be pregnant when the wold cup comes here so maybe it will be after the world cup it will be good if i can go to maches as cool as ever neh....

you know maybe i should not stress to much and concetrate on getting our finaces in order first i don't want our babies suffering.

thanks ebby for taking you time off for this.

babykat Exclamation

Post Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:28 am 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: