BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Works of Art

Luis Royo

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
dRED1

Luis Royo

I have always been fascinated by the nocturnals and Luis Royo have captured their very essence up to the minute detail.

I love all his works, his women characters exult beauty beyond words... my personal fave are the ones featured in his Dreams/Prohibited/Prohibited II art books.

Post Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:11 pm 
sylverhawk

i looove him!

his work is so awesome, i wish that it would translate into tattoos as well as it is in print. he makes stunning images.
i have several of his art books here yay for royo Smile

Post Mon Apr 03, 2006 8:25 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address  Reply with quote  
frozenillusion

Me three!

Yes, Louis Royo is awesome... one of my personal faves is Cadillac and the series of pictures of a good and an evil angel shielding eachother. I love the way he captures the female forms, a lot of his art is subtly erotic.

Post Thu Jul 20, 2006 8:21 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
JamesDean

I'm not much into art, at least not as much as I am into music, but I really like Luis Royo's work. The measure of good art is if it evokes an emotional response. Luis Royo's work does that for me. Just the way he captures all the subtle details, he makes his pictures seem alive. Also, I love the way he captures the female form. To me there is nothing more beautiful visually than the female form.

Post Wed Nov 29, 2006 6:28 am 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: