BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Works of Art

Nectar RE-Recorded without Filters

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
Is the Recital better without filters?
Its totally crap, get a life!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
It's the same as last time, flat
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
It's ok I suppose
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Definitely better than the last version
50%
 50%  [ 5 ]
Do some heavy breathing next time!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Goddam Sexy!
50%
 50%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 10

Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
melons
Site Admin

Nectar RE-Recorded without Filters

Hey everyone.....

I don't ask much on the site normally but I AM going to ask you all to listen to this again...I need the feedback, not on a personal level but on the recording itself. Wink

This recording was done with no filters on my voice whatsoever. The previous version you heard was my first attempt and I filtered out the extraneous noise which had the effect of dulling some inflections in my voice (i think).

So....Please go forward and read...I was sooooooo tempted to add panting and heavy breathing in the background too Wink

http://www.melswebs.com/nectar%202.mp3

Please take the poll......so I can learn from the software I am using. My voice sounds really naff to me anyway, so I can't tell if this is better or worse than the last attempt. Shocked

Thanks...

Mel xx

Post Sun Nov 13, 2005 2:30 am 
Cavewoman

you're right.... its more crisp... more familiar to my ear..... no clicks/scratch around the edges........ still god*m sexy lady... embedding heavy breathing with interspersed pants would truely make this a classic opener ........ ask anything, anytime m'am

Post Sun Nov 13, 2005 9:52 am 
Mairi bheag

Works for me, Mel!

Mb
xx

Post Sun Nov 13, 2005 2:36 pm 
Phoenix
Moderators

The second recording is better Mel. It has more energy to it. When you get to the point where you say harsh teeth i think you need to increase the sense of urgency and need by quickening the pace a little.

"and she pushing her hips in silent plead FEELING HER NEED" should seem faster to me. Caps not meant for yelling but emphasis. The following sentences have the right speed i think.

When you get to the point of "she would not last" i'd like to hear a sense of laughter, a stronger lilt to your voice maybe, a feeling of almost ego and laughter, but not laughing. Hope you get what i mean.

The last two words "my treasure..." drop your tone pause and then says it again "my treasure" with treasure drawn out a bit. so it's "my treasure (drop tone, pause) "my treasure" drawn out.

Sure, brat would like very soft moans and a cry of ecstasy when she cries out your name not overpowering, but just in the background.. heheeee

Oh, by the way, brat used to radio commercials, voice dubbing, and sound effects so that's why i am picking it apart as you asked. It's great though, i can just play and play with audio stuff.

GREAT JOB Mel !!!!

brat

Post Sun Nov 13, 2005 2:52 pm 
LoriSue

.........exquisite.............

Lorisue

Post Sun Nov 13, 2005 3:08 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: